Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Clean & Healthy Skin - the best canvas!

Younique skincare is packed with natural goodness from plant extracts and formulated to deliver amazing benefits! I love all the products but here are three of my all-time favourites:
*The lip exfoliator, which I actually carry around with me in my bag,
**the toner spray which I use not just for toning but also for blending and applying the powder and cream eyeshadows (wetting the brush applicator makes the colours go one much more vividly) and
***the detoxifying mask which I use at least twice a week. The bamboo charcoal oxygenates the skin and removes toxins. It also has a gentle exfoliating action and I love how my skin looks after every application!



The full range of skin care.

A clean healthy skin looks great even without too much make up.



No comments: