Friday, May 30, 2008

Sell unwanted gifts from ex BFs here

If you have a gift or momento from an ex and all that comes to your mind when you see it is 'What did I see in him?' then you need to visit this website

A website has been set up which allows ex-girlfriends and wives to sell on unwanted gifts from former lovers. Ex-BoyfriendJewelry.com allows women to trade rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and watches and commiserate over lost loves in the process.

Among gifts featuring on the site is a diamond key necklace priced at $75. Its seller, bassoonchick997, wrote: "This was given to me by an ex-boyfriend of mine for Christmas 2006. He didn't pick it out or even buy it, his mother did. "I love the necklace but it brings back the memories I have of him and I don't want that any more." (Telegraph)

No comments: