Sunday, August 30, 2009

Moving Sand Drawing

Some people have it all ... check out this young Ukrainian girl. Not only is she beautiful to look at, she is an incredibly talented artist too - and she did not open her mouth. If she did maybe we would find out that she sings like a nightingale, or orates like Obama. Oh well ... I have my theories about the way Mother Nature decides to distribute her gifts ... :D

Using only a giant lightbox, sand to draw and music to set the mood, she is able to make grown people cry! What I love about her art is how dynamic it is - she hardly gives you time to register what she has drawn when she is already moving onto the next bit. For the first time in my life I regret that cannot understand Ukrainian (long story there ... LOL!) A must watch!!

1 comment:

Darrene said...

I miss Window into my world blog. Your window is larger than you think. You have posted so many inspiring or funny things that I have never seen before. Please continue to post as much as you can.
A full time job is a bummer. That is why I cannot find neat interesting stuff myself and rely on you I guess.

Thanks for some good reads. I go back to them from time to time.