Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Beginnings 2006


This is also a scraplift from the same challenge from the pub. I chose this layout because it has been years since I cropped my photos into circles. I wanted to see what it felt like. So I dusted off my CM circle cutter and got to work! Let us say that it was a nice change but I am not going off on the circle tangent again. Papers are from an Italian paper manufacturer Hobby di Carta.
l Journaling is basically me griping about having to throw these parties for 20 people every year and not wanting to do it again! It remains to be seen who wins out this coming New Year's Eve. If I do I'll be at the Country Club with friends, attending the best New Year's Eve party in this town!!

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I love this.. gotta get me one of those circle cutters.. ppl rave about em!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh, I would love a circle cutter.. lol I think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

beautiful as usual, brava
rosssana