Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cambodia title page

Last year Lily and a group of her schoolmates went to Cambodia for a week. They spent some time in working in an orphanage and then the last three days visited Angkor Wat.

This took a while to put together because there was this one layout I wanted to copy from the current CK but I also wanted to use filigree designs. So I had to stamp the leaves, flowers. stems etc. separately then cut them out and place them on the layout. Papers are all actually from Club Scrap Key to my Heart kit but the very light shades are not evident in the scans. Stamps are by Stampa Rosa. Alpha stamps are by Gelatins. Rub-on by Fancy Pants. French curves used to make the stems.


P.S. Second attempt at trying my technique to use dried up rub-ons and it worked this time too.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Wow!! You did such a good job on this page Aparna!

Ellen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It clearly looks like a labor of love!