Saturday, May 15, 2010

Finishing off ...

Absolutely the last layout for the Ski trip to Switzerland. Put together the photographs that did not seem to fit elsewhere.

I could not get my rub-ons to rub on. So I cut them out and stuck them to cardstock. Then to emphasise them (because they were sticking out anyway) I used foam bits. Paper is from Club Scrap. Yes, those are two different shades of cardstock. The rub-on that did not, is from Fancy Pants. Good thing I bought just one! Stamps are from ... (later). About those rub-ons: I wrote to Fancy Pants asking if they knew of any way to revive dried out rub-ones. Such pretty designs! I really do not want to throw them out with the garbage. I will post here if I get a reply and if there are any instructions :). Not getting my hopes too high though.

No comments: