Everyday with Ricky is like an adventure, a voyage of discovery. We delight in finding something new that he has learned or some subtle changes in his behavior. Of late we have noticed he has started telling lies and quite well too - I am told that this is good! LOL!
His new vocabulary is so ‘Cool’! This little 'Dude' has made so much progress over the last year! He is making puns on words. He is cracking jokes and asking us if we ‘Get it?’ And more often than not we do! He is so funny that he has us laughing all the time. I love his sense of humor.
- Aspergian Pride Celebrating the accomplishments and the inherent worth of autistic people
- AS-IF Information, resource links, and links to discussion groups
- Autism Network International A self-help and advocacy organization
- Autistics Need Acceptance, Not Cure An article critical of "autism awareness"
- This Is Who I Really Am An autistic blogger who signs herself "unashamed" writes about her love of life
- Asperger Square 8 "We all have labels, acknowledged or not, because the world has an unmanageable number of facets..."