Thursday, April 26, 2007

Potty Times

Layout inspired by one in a CK magazine from August last year. This is a Scrapologie kit and the papers are Basic Grey ... I think. A Basic Grey rub-on, Art Warehouse stickers and pink alpha stickers.


When Lily was young she had a little problem going potty. She had to stay for quite a while on the potty and did not like sitting all alone for extended periods of time in the toilet. So she devised this system for herself whereby she made herself comfortable in front of the TV with her legs elevated. If I insisted that she stay in the toilet, I would have to keep her company there. So I decided not to object too much to this arrangement. And one day I just happened to have a camera. Will she ever forgive me? But that expression is just too precious and I am willing to risk her wrath!! LOL!


The layout below uses a kit from Club Scrap. This layout is yet unfinished. I would like some suggestions on how I can make it look a bit more complete without adding too much. Maybe a phrase that goes with 'What are you waiting for?' Or some other small embellishment - if I have the appropriate one of course. All suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated!


This is Ricky's school photograph. As the school is in the process of switching uniforms from a white/grey (boring!) to a purple/red (yikes!) combination, you can see a mix of both uniforms in the group photo.

And continuing with the animal theme ... here is another really funny video:


1 comment:

Yellow Fence said...

I love the Potty Times layout. Very cute!

Shannon