Thursday, June 14, 2007

2 Cute!

Where do I look for my creative inspiration, you ask? Well these days it is the CK magazines and the CK on-line gallery.

First layout done with Club Scrap Tiny Treasures kit. Not sure who makes the paper used in the second layout but it was in a Scrapgoods kit. Letters traced from Gin-X alpha stickers. Both layouts copied from the CK Gallery on-line. Designers: cayla73 and lej respectively.



Summer 1993: I took Lily to the mountains in Italy when she was still quite young. We spent all summer, from June to September there. Lily was a lovely baby. Usually I would strap her into the car seat (that is all I had with me in Italy) and keep her near me. She would follow me with those big eyes of hers while I did my chores. All I had to do was talk to her and she was content. The photo is of her and her cousin Valentina, a few months her senior. They were both absolutely adorable!!


Joe at the most important watch fair held at Basel in Switzerland. This year he did not see any famous people so I guess he settled for a photograph with the car instead ... :-)

And since some of you ladies asked ... here is Sete Gibernau sin su camisa. Now if only I knew the Spanish equivalent of hubba hubba ... LOL!

********
A couple of wildlife videos today. The second one is long but I suggest you watch it if you have a couple of minutes. It is amazing!!




4 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful layouts and what a gorgeous man!

AerynK Designs said...

awww, so cute! I love how you used the 2 as both a design element and a journaling block. very cool

EquineSpirit said...

Awesome LOs! Gorgeous!!

Jill said...

2 cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!