Sunday, June 10, 2007

Best Dad!

First layout done with Club Scrap Hearth & Home kit from Oct 2003. Journaling done on the paint chip thingy. 'Because' is a sticker from Art Warehouse by Creative Imaginations.

Second layout done with Scenic Route paper designed by Sarah Milne. Stickers also from Scenic Route. Ribbon from my stash. This layout has not turned out quite how I envisioned it. Happens sometimes ... right? ;-)


Put together a few photographs I had lying around of Ricky & Joe. A layout in time for Father's Day. Now to make a card ...

Lily has always been a chatty one. From the time she was small every evening she would pull up a chair next to mine and tell me everything that had happened to her during the day. I have always enjoyed listening to her. And watching her very expressive face! Even though I did not scrapbook back then, I recorded everything. Both with camera and video.

*******
A few days back I posted a couple of Rugby 7 layouts. What even I find most entertaining about Rugby matches is the Maori Haka War dance done by the New Zealand All Blacks. It is a sight to behold IRL! And scary too! They are very popular among Rugby fans and I believe it is mostly due to this war dance they do before the game.

ETA: I just had to change the video after Brook sent me a link to this one. Now I wish I had been with the All Blacks to behold the sight they must have seen ... ROLF!


Well ... I have been watch a lot of Haka videos the last 24 hours and I think this one is pretty cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd0kDxP04eI


And here is how you can super chill coke in 2 minutes:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh the All Blacks!! As a kiwi - that is something I thought I would never read/see on a blog! I love watching them play - and seeing the haka live is INCREDIBLE! So powerful and moving - sends chills up your spine!

AerynK Designs said...

love the layouts, as always they're fabulous!