Monday, June 25, 2007

Phuket

First layout uses Club Scrap 'Oriental' kit. Making Memories foam alpha stamps, ribbon, chipboard flourish and hand painted swirls done with the French curves set.

Second layout uses paper from Basic Grey & Carolees Creation (the punched rounds). Buttons are from sei and again Making Memories foam alpha stamps, Heidi Swapp silhouettes, and ribbon. Used the French curves again to make the lines for journalling. Design from a layout in a CK magazine.


Lily's first ever trip to the beautiful island of Phuket in Thailand. This was also her first holiday with her cousins. Love the last 3 photos of them sharing a Sprite! Anyway, both Lily & I fell sick the day we arrived in Phuket. So we spent six days in our room. On the seventh day we were well enough to step out. We had to leave the next day ... LOL! Anyway, we had good fun just that last day.


Another layout about Ricky's problem. Eye contact - or rather the lack of it. He did not like looking at anyone. So we learnt to speak in short sentences, easy things and started every sentence with 'Look at me' or 'Can you look me in the eye?' It took years of patience and love and understanding but now this problem is almost imperceptible.

********

This guy draws monsters daily. This is number 19. Check out the others too. Very creative!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Love that photo of your DS and the layout is great.

Kate said...

Lovely layouts!

Brook said...

I alsway ;pve your work. Yesterday, I chased my neice around the family reunion trying to get some eyecontact. I always think if I click enough, I will see those beautiful eyes.

Ramie :-) said...

VERY Nice Aparna! Love that one of Ricky!

Ramie