Monday, June 18, 2007

Share the Joy!

First layout done with Club Scrap Winter Wonderland kit. Stamp of woodland creatures painted with watercolour pencils. Hero Arts 'postage' stamps & QK alphabet. This kit came with sticky journalling panels. I never liked them. But now I am finding them great to use for cutting out alphabets! Corner rounder in use again!!!

Second layout uses 7 Gypsies paper, Thickers alphabets, MM foam stamps & chipboard from unknown source, painted with gold acrylic ink. Everything from a kit by Scrapologie.


This layout is for Ricky's album ~ Christmas of 1999.


This layout is of Lily and my mother. They always spend a lot of time together. I love this photo of Lily explaining the 'Puzzle' series of books from Usborne to my mum. The kids love these books! They have every one from the series. We have the books for at least 9 years and both Lily & Ricky still pick them up for a read!! I recommend them wholeheartedly! And yes, they call their grandma 'Didu' or shortened even more, just 'Du'.

*******
Turn up the volume and prepare to be amazed! If this does not give you the goosebumps and bring a tear to your eye, I don't know what will!



And just because he makes me smile, even though I have seen this video so many times!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

That second clip just made me smile. Thank you I am going to have a great day now.

EquineSpirit said...

GREAT LOs!