Friday, June 08, 2007

Remembering Lodovico

First layout done with Club Scrap To you with love kit from Feb 2004. MM ribbon, a Basic Grey rub-on, Ma Vinci's alpha stamps and a transparency with journaling completes this layout. ETA: Thought I should mention that the red quotes are actually a small chili punch.

Second layout uses Basic Grey Romani paper, Queen & Co adhesive ribbon, MM foam swirls stamps with orange pearlescent ink, Hero alpha stamps (for the date) & Ma Vinci's alpha stamps. 'Family' is coloured in with water colour pencils & a water brush.

Both designs inspired by layouts in the current Creating Keepsakes magazine.


For Father's day ~ remembering my FIL, a simply wonderful man, a loving husband, caring father and doting grandparent.


Photographs taken on a visit back to Kolkata India in 1992. Our house was but half built. We were all very cramped but what wonderful memories I have of this trip. The garden was blooming under the constant care of my father. My mother cooked all my favorite dishes. I visited with all my cousins and uncles & aunts. I shopped like crazy! Fab holiday and I am pleased as punch I managed to get all these photos onto a single layout!

********

Today's video are both culinary tips from chef Jean Pierre. More specifically, tips on using a knife and cutting better. Some time back I took a class on how to better use the knife in the kitchen and I recommend anyone who likes to putter around in the kitchen to at least take a look at these videos.





I just noticed ~ You Tube has gotten all funky and cool!

1 comment:

Ramie :-) said...

LOVE these!!! That family one is FANTASTIC!!!!! Great work Aparna!!