Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ocean Park

First layout done with Club Scrap Tie Dye kit from January 2003. Basic Grey notch tool and the scallop scissors. Design by kelbuckley from CK Gallery.

Second layout is a kit from Scrapologie, with papers from Essentials by Kate. Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas. 7 Gypsies tag. Ribbons from ANM. Design from a CK magazine.



I want to share a gift album I did. In 2005 I took my mother and an aunt to London for 5 days. My MIL was also supposed to come but then the bombs exploded and she decided to cancel. We were in London exactly a week after the explosions and hats off to Londoners for the way they handled everything. We had a lovely time!

I originally made this gift album for my mother in English. Then I scanned the pages and used Adobe Photoshop to change the titles and journalling to Italian. I then printed these out and gave the second album to my aunt.



******

Video for today is a very popular one which shows Matt dancing in all the most incredible places. It's called 'Where the hell is Matt?' and deserves to be posted just because it is such a cool video!


This next video is very strange!! I thought pelicans ate only fish!!

1 comment:

Ramie :-) said...

I LOVE these Aparna! You do such awesome work! Thanks for sharing!