Monday, May 21, 2007

Tough Guy!

First layout done with Club Scrap Wild Wild West kit from 2005. All items except epoxy stickers & fancy staplers from the kit. I had fun doing the 3D belt from the Scrap Rap.

Second layout done with American Crafts papers. All part of a kit from Scrapologie.


Since wearing this hat is the closest we will get to the wild west, these photographs are the best thing that I could find for this kit, one that I had not touched till today. Ricky looks so cute wearing his Papa's hat, which we got in New Zealand. And I just love his 'Tough Guy' faces (top left, top right & bottom centre)!!

June 1991: A very good friend of Joe, Dodo (short for Alessandro - and do not ask my how that is) and his wife Roberta went to Micronesia for their honeymoon. On the way there, they stopped over for a few days in Hong Kong. Here we are at a restaurant called Someplace Else where we used to go quite often. It has closed down now. I took the photo so I am not in it. The other photo is of Roberta, Cindy and me at the peak. I am the one with the very short hair and dressed like a gypsy. Sometimes I look at these old photos and wonder why I dressed in this funny manner ... LOL!

Today the first video is cool clay animation:



And a really nice advertisement.

1 comment:

Lisanna said...

I like these los, so I saved them from 2peasinabucket :o)