Thursday, June 12, 2008

Man bitten on penis by snake reveals identity

Remember the guy who was bitten on his penis by a snake? Now that the whole wide world is talking about it, he has decided to reveal his identity and enjoy his moment of fame ;-) Meet Daryl Zutt, a carpenter from Cairns, who survived a snake bite on his penis!

Daryl Zutt was on a pig hunting and fishing trip with a friend in northern Queensland when he pulled over by the side of the road. Crouching down to answer nature's call, he felt a sharp sting to his manhood. Moments later he saw a brown snake – one of the world's most venomous species – slither out from between his legs.
"As soon as I felt it, I yelled. It really hurt. When it happened, I knew in the back of my mind it was a snake. I seen him coming out from between my legs. "He got me about halfway down. I saw fang marks and a bit of blood come out." Mr Zutt said he used a cold can of rum and coke to help soothe the pain, and rang his mother on a mobile phone to say a final goodbye. (Link)

No comments: