Sunday, June 01, 2008

Trying for the piercing supremacy

Some up-close shots of piercings so do not watch if you are squeamish. Texas body-piercer hopes to puncture Guinness record with 1000 piercings on one person in one day. Some reports say they made it to 900 needles before stopping.

How did they decide who would get which job? ”Oh, that’s okay pal, you can have the easy job this time. All’s you have to do is lie there, while I jam all these needles into you. Naw, don’t thank me. That’s what friends are for…” The human pin cushion himself was quoted as saying he did it to impress his momma, but that now “she thinks I’m stupid.” (Link)


1 comment:

r basler said...

Once again, thanks for linking to my Oddly Enough blog... You obviously have very good taste. I'd love to hear from you sometime.

Bests,
Bob Basler
Oddly Enough