Monday, June 02, 2008

Real Octopus Jewelery

I saw this on Boing Boing and was fascinated by how creative people can get. I am not sure about the rings but I could sure hang a tentacle or two around my neck or my ears ... LOL!


This ring is made from a REAL Octopus tentacle which has drilled, carved, shaped and cast in Sterling Silver! It looks different from all angles when you spin it around your finger! It has a nice sexy flowing curve to it. The texture on it is amazing! And, it has all of those cute little suction cups flowing all around the ring! There is a nice weight and chunkiness to the piece. It looks great on both guys and gals!! The finish is light oxidation with some added texture. The inside is finished with a near mirror finish for contrast. It is also available in dark oxidation and bright finish. (OctopusMe)

No comments: