Investment tips for 2008... If you have money left, be aware of the next expected company mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks. Watch for these mergers in 2008.
- Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.R.Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
- Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
- 3M will merge with Goodyear and and become: MMMGood.
- Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
- FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
- Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
- Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants
- Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!
- Victoria 's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name: Titty Titty Bang Bang